A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Aamlid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Aamlid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aamlid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aamlid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Aamlid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamlid graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aamlid has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Aamlid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Aamlid practice?
- Dr. Brian Aamlid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Aamlid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.