A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Aamlid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Aamlid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aamlid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aamlid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Aamlid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamlid graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aamlid has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Aamlid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Aamlid practice?
- Dr. Brian Aamlid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Aamlid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.