A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Aamlid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Aamlid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Aamlid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamlid graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Aamlid has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aamlid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Aamlid practice?
Dr. Brian Aamlid practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Sioux Falls Surgeons.