A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Aamlid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Aamlid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Aamlid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamlid graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aamlid has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Craig Aamlid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Aamlid practice?
- Dr. Brian Aamlid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Aamlid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.