Dr. Brian Acacio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
Best Doctor
We drove out from LA every visit, wasn't easy, especially in 2 hour traffic going and coming, but we had tried other fertility centers in LA and had no luck, we were looking for the best and Acacio Fertility Center came highly recommended so we came in for a visit. Through our experience we built a friendship with all of the nurses and staff at Acacio Fertility center, special thanks to Heather, Sylvia, Noreen, Lori, Mariell and Dr. Acacio. Everyone was so friendly and helpful every time we went there it made this difficult process so much easier. When we finally heard we got pregnant after our long and hard struggle, all of the staff that was helping us throughout the process was so excited for us, it truly was like we had a family atmosphere there with people that genuinely cared about our goal of having a baby. We are 10 weeks long now and everything is going perfectly. Without all of the beautiful people at this center we would not be here and about to start our family. Dr. Acacio is truly a genius when it comes to helping people with fertility problems. Our issues were not easy, many other doctors could not figure out what was going on, we even went through 2 failed transfers with the Acacio fertility center, but the way they managed the situation and made educated and measured steps forward showed us that there was only one Doctor that could make this work for us and it was Dr. Acacio. He truly took the time to specifically design our treatments & program and understood that every case is different and not all people going through fertility problems have a single solution. He is truly a pioneer in this industry and not many come remotely close to his abilities, knowledge, experience, and talent. Most of all, he cares about his patience, looking forward to starting our family soon. Thank you to everyone at the Acacio Fertility Center!

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Acacio was the first reproductive endocrinologist we met after 2 years of unsuccessful trying to get pregnant. Having high hopes but also a little skepticism towards the IVF procedure, we attained the consulting visit. Dr. Acacio took all the time to explain the procedure and to answer all the questions to us. We have decided he is our doctor and never regretted the decision. We can say only great things about Dr. Acacio and his team. Our appointments always started on time. The organization of the office is amazing. We could always turn to Kate, Lori or Sylvia with all kinds of questions or even doubts. Julie did everything to work out a great financial treatment plan with us, successfully submitting multiple expenses to our insurance company. During the whole process we never had a sense of being rushed, always got precisely informed about our calendar schedules, procedures and precautions, which helped us to stay centered and feel secure in this emotionally difficult time. In Dr. Acacio's practice you definitely will be treated respectfully and professionally. What we have learned during the process is, that the role of IVF doctor is not about being emotional and overly empathetic, it's about using his professional skills to achieve your goal of being a parent, and in this matter you can definitely trust Dr. Acacio. Looking back, we would not choose anybody different, but Dr. Acacio and his team for this journey. We got pregnant during our first IVF cycle and are currently in the second trimester with our Baby Girl.

September 17th, 2014
The doctor you want to take with you on this roller coaster ride!
My husband and I sought help after trying for a year. Three years later with five cycles under our belt, we have finally "graduated" to a regular OB/GYN thanks to Dr. Acacio and his staff. It has been an extremely difficult process and Dr. A. was with us every step of the way. He is a very compassionate doctor that truly cares about his patients.

September 1st, 2014
I just want to say that Dr. Acacio is one of the best doctors. I found his advertisement in the Yellow Pages in 2003 and I made an appointment to see him. When I spoke to him, he was very sincere and that is what I liked about him. Dr. Acacio is also very compassionate and caring and he takes the time to listen to a patient's concerns. The whole staff does an outstanding job and I am very grateful to have met them. Thank you so much Dr. Acacio and staff. God bless you.

December 23rd, 2013
Dr Acacio is wonderful!!!! I was seeing a different doctor for 18 months prior to seeing Dr Acacio. I was desperate to have a baby. Dr Acacio reassured me that everything would be ok and I had a very good chance of conceiving. Well, he was right! I had SUCCESS and I am due in August!!! Dr Acacio's bedside manner and overall demeaner is unmatched. I am a nurse and I interact with Doctors every day. Dr Brian Acacio is so special. He is truly "one of a kind"!!

December 1st, 2013
Dr Acacio and his staff are wonderful, caring individuals. He is very knowledgeable and on the cutting edge of all that is infertility. Treatment for infertility is very expensive, most of which is not covered by insurance. But they will work with you and your insurance as much as possible. He is not the cheapest, but why would you want to go to the cheapest, go to the best. They will work with you to provide financing. His nurses are available day and night and he is also always available by email.

November 19th, 2013
Three kids and counting...
My husband and I truly feel blessed to have met Dr. Acacio and to have been on this infertility journey with him. We first met Dr. A two years ago--after one round of IUI, I got pregnant with twins. After their birth and we wanted more children, we knew that Dr. A would be the one to help us once again. I am now pregnant with our third child after the first round of IVF! I do not say this lightly, but Dr. A is truly the best! He is warm, kind and compassionate, and most importantly, he knows his stuff!!! You will not find a better doctor anywhere else! His staff is also amazing--Sylvia, Lauria, Karina (just to name a few)--are always there for whatever you need. You truly feel like you are part of a family there. I would recommend him to anyone I know, and I would honestly not go to anyone else for my fertility issues (even if I moved away from the area).

November 12th, 2013
Best doctor/office!
My husband and I can't say enough about Dr. Acacio and his amazing staff. We initially went to Dr. A a year prior for his free consultation after we had suffered a miscarriage and he spent the time to review all of our charts and lab work and gave us the green light to try again on our own. It was wonderful to have such an objective opinion without pressure to use his services. Unfortunately, the stress from the miscarriage prolonged our trying period and by the time we checked in a year later with Dr. A, I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve. We decided not to prolong the process any longer and risk not getting pregnant, so we went forward with IVF. I am currently pregnant from our first cycle!! Dr. A and his staff were amazing throughout the entire process and my momentary "freakouts" when I thought the worst would happen. They were so supportive, listened to me, responded to my emails and calls - I just can't say enough for how much we appreciated their care. I only wish other doctors and staff lived up to this type of care for their patients. We know friends from San Diego who have driven up for their care, and heard of people from all over the world coming to him = their office is just that great :) Highly recommend! Did I mention Dr. A is actual punctual with his patients = another huge plus because, again, Dr. A and his staff respect their patients.

October 24th, 2013
Office Supervisor
After few failed IVF's at another facility Dr. Acacio was able to get me pregnant on the first attempt. Unfortunately it was not successful so I went back for the second time and got pregnant again. All staff are profession and compassionate, very knowledgeable. Definitely the best choice I've made!

September 30th, 2013
The Best of the Best in California
This clinic has incredible combination of kindness and professionalism, experience and spirituality. Doctor Acacio has special gift to feel people and to create incredible humane international professional team . Our medical situation was quite complicated - habitual genetic miscarriages, our age-older than 40years both,bad IVF history.True to say, we had almost no hope.We decided to try one last time.All preparatory treatment for me and for my donor was greatly organized from the beginning. The pharmacy collaborating with Acacio clinic was also very friendly and efficient.I can not imagine better solution for my family than Acacio Fertility Center in Laguna Niguel CA.I would surely recommend this wonderful doctor and his clinic to all desperate couples because now I am pregnant with beautiful healthy twins from the first trial of transfer-2 embryos.I want to express my highest gratitude and appreciation to Dr. Brian Acacio and all his team - who made this moment possible.

August 22nd, 2013
Miracle Working
If I could give Dr. Acacio and his team more than five stars I would. This place is amazing and truly makes miracles come true. My husband and I have been trying for several years to get pregnant, and after many failed attempts we decided to start fertility testing. I was diagnosis with Diminishing Ovarian Reserve, I’m only 34 years and this news was something much unexpected. The doctors at Kaiser explained to me with my results, I have what an average reproductive system of an average 40 year old. If I wanted the chance to become I mother my only option was IVF. My husband and I started researching and for doctors. We were referred to Acacio Fertility by mutual friends. From the beginning Dr. Acacio and his team were so caring and understanding with everything. Dr. Acacio is very knowledgeable and when leaving his office you have an understanding as to what the next steps are. IVF is expensive, but Dr. Acacio’s financial team is great and walks you through everything. His nursing and front office staff are incredible. Every call is answered the same day, as well as emails. I never felt alone through the process; Dr. Acacio and his team were with us through the entire process. I would recommend Acacio Fertlity over and over again to everyone, this is the best place. Oh and by the way, my husband and I are expecting twins!!!!!

June 3rd, 2013
Thank you to an amazing dr & staff!
After a devastating miscarriage, we saw another RE in Orange county and felt like we were just given lip service. The dr would never explain things and got frustrated when we would ask questions, we were just suppose to "trust" him. I'm a detail oriented person and before we wasted more money with this doctor, we decided to meet Dr Acacio. We saw the difference immediately! From the initial consult, he had taken time to actually review my medical records which is something the previous dr didn't even bother to do. Dr A is very thorough & I appreciated that he would explain things in great detail and would never rush us during appts. It made me feel more confident and comfortable going through the process knowing exactly what was going on and why. We got pregnant on our 1st frozen embryo transfer and our son was born Jan 2013. We're so grateful for all their support throughout our journey. Julie, his billing specialist, made sure we were able to maximize our insurance coverage. While there are some who may say Dr A's office is more expensive, from our experience we wasted more money at the previous drs office on unnecessary tests and appointments than we did at Dr Acacio's. In fact, one naturally timed cycle with the previous dr cost us more out of pocket (after insurance) than 2 IUIs with Dr A. The nurses were always available when I needed them day or night (thank you natalie, mona, sylvia, and sherri!). And last but not least, we can never thank Dr A enough for the amazing gift he gave us. We feel so lucky that he's local especially when others travel so far to see him. Thank you doesn't even feel like enough to express our gratitude.