A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Adrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Adrian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adrian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adrian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrian graduated from Med Univ of the Americas.
Dr. Adrian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Adrian MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Adrian practice?
- Dr. Brian Adrian has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Adrian practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.