A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Adrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrian graduated from Med Univ of the Americas.
Dr. Adrian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Adrian MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Adrian practice?
- Dr. Brian Adrian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Adrian practices Family Medicine near Sugar Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Sugar Grove Family Physicians.