Jan 27th, 2016

Awesome guy great doctor

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Laura Good on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Brian Aguilar is a fantastic physician who really cares about his patients. He is accurate with his diagnosis and his staff is very courteous!

Oct 14th, 2015

Condescending assistant. Made me feel stupid for bringing my kid in. Didn't offer any insight as to why an otherwise healthy kid has been ill for an extended period. Would not recommend.

What? I cannot believe the review before this one. show details What? I cannot believe the review before this one.
Aug 17th, 2015

Dr. Aguilar is the kindest and most wonderful pediatrician my kids have ever seen. I am completely shocked by the review previous to this one. We tried 3 pediatricians before Dr. Aguilar and he is by far the best we encountered. He now IS and will always be our children's only pediatrician. He will tell you when you are doing something wrong, and perhaps that is the problem with the prior reviewer. I prefer to be told by a professional when I am making a mistake so I don't continue to make the same mistake. At any rate, I cannot imagine someone saying the bad things the prior reviewer said about Dr. Aguilar. He is the kindest gentlest Dr. I have ever met.

Jul 24th, 2015

Excellent

Jul 17th, 2014

This is a great facility! Dr. Aguilar always talks to my kids and is great at making them feel comfortable! My girls love Dr. Aguilar. They love going to see their doctor.

unempathetic and cold show details unempathetic and cold
May 15th, 2014

my daughter was hospitalized with rsv at 4 weeks old and we had several Dr's during our stay, most of whom were wonderful. This Dr, however, made me feel worse than I already did. I was so worried about my baby and was still recovering from a C-section and trying to nurse. Luckily we had the most wonderful nurses and the daytime Dr's were nice to us.