A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ahlstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ahlstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ahlstrom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlstrom graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahlstrom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Ahlstrom MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Ahlstrom practice?
- Dr. Brian Ahlstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ahlstrom practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Pediatricians and Johnstown Neurologists.