A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aikin, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aikin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aikin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikin graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aikin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Aikin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Aikin practice?
- Dr. Robert Aikin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Aikin practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.