A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aikin, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aikin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikin graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aikin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Aikin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Aikin practice?
- Dr. Robert Aikin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aikin practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.