Dr. Brian Allenbrand MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Kansas City, MO

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017
Excellent doctor. Wish he could be my pcp. Would highly recommend him. My husband and I both see him for different conditions and he is equally awesome with both of us.

September 13th, 2016
So kind
I have been with Dr. Allenbrand for 4 years. He is so kind, soft-spoken, listens very well to how you say you feel, will patiently answer all questions and doesn't mind reassuring me, over and over. My phone calls and emails are answered the same day by his nurses who also will also talk to you at length about concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Allenbrand.

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Allenbrand is wonderful. He is very kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. He takes time to get to know you and listens to you . He answers your questions in a way you can understand and never makes you feel uncomfortable if you ask him to explain something again. I would highly recommend Dr. Allenbrand.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr very social and kind. But once tests are run his staff doesn't bring you back to talk to him.
Did not schedule follow up. Did not inform that need to be monitored and seen again in year. No suggestions how to understand thyroid issues or what I could do.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Allenbrand is awesome, this is how all doctor's should be. He will spend time talking to you and listening to you. I wish he could be my primary doctor.

September 14th, 2014
Fantastic Physician!
Dr. Allenbrand is a wonderful physician. He's incredibly approachable, kind, and is a good listener. He's very good at communicating with patients and breaking things down into understandable concepts. I was very happy with how thorough he was in my appointment. I can't recommend him highly enough. He also has a superb staff.

January 30th, 2014
Dr. Allenbrand is an incredible doctor. He truly cares about his patients and how you are feeling, he listens!!! He explains things so well and will take the time for your questions. Dr. Allenbrand is very knowledgably and will help you feel at ease. I feel very fortunate that I go to him.

October 6th, 2013
NDB
Dr. Allenbrand was so kind. He took his time talking to me and going over my labs. The office staff were very courteous, friendly and got me in quickly. I was very impressed with Dr. Allenbrand and his staff.

May 15th, 2013
patient with Graves disease
Very nice, explains everything and takes your symptoms into account too instead of just looking at labwork.

June 13th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Allenbrand is one of the nicest people you will ever meet! He is caring and compassionate for all his patients, very smart and proffesional!

August 18th, 2017