Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

1604 Hospital Pkwy
Ste 104
Bedford, TX 76022
817-571-0046
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Emergency eye situation  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

when I had an emergency situation with my eye, the doctor would not see me and told me to find an optometrist to go to. That was after being a patient at that office for over 30 years.

|  will not go back~~~~  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

I bought 2 expensive pair of glasses....they came back with the worng Rx in them...tech re-examined me and yes the Rx was wrong...took for ever to get them back...I kept having trouble with one pr until I discovered it had a huge scratch across the bifocal..took them back...they had them forever again...Liza told me she was ordering a new frame for me...when I returen a month later to get them she was wearing the exact same frame and I took my glasses and left...coudn't see the TV when I got home so took them back..on the phone she told me she had checked them twice...I said possibly they were the same wrong Rx as before...when I got there she told me she was sorry that she hadn't changed the Rx ...I told her I expected them back in 4 days whether she had to hand carry then over to the lab...or I wanted my money back for the lenses and would take them to Wal-Mart where they are more efficient...I am still waiting to get them back....I'M MAD!!! and WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!!

|  Dental Assistant  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2009

I took My glasses into Dr Brain Anding eyewear shop located in the same office.spoke with Liza the technician that My stem broke on the right side she would send them in date 1/29/09 she sent them to a lab in Lewisville, Texas. Marchion maker of My glasses I knew the state of my lenses wheI gave them to her when they returned the left lens had a hole in the lens I stated that was not there when I gave them to her to send in to be repaired. she stated she would get back with Me after talking with the lab she spoke with Me when I went in on 2/12/09she walked out stateing the lab would not take responsability, she stated she spoke with Dr Brian Anding he stated to her he would not do any thing abput them since it was not impairing My vision .in all I am asking for is that they repair the damage that was done when sent off in all fairness what is custmere service now days it is neil He has lost My Buisness as well of All My family's over 15 yrs going to his practice