Dr. Brian Angsten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Angsten?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Brian Angsten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Caring Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Angsten for several years now. Dr Angsten is a caring/compassionate man. He spends time with his patients and listens to your concerns. It's always easy to get an appt. Everyone in the office is great to converse with. And there has only been 1 or 2 times that I remember where there was an extended wait time, but that hardly ever occurs. And I understand that things can happen, so I was not upset by it. Easy to work with if you have to change your appt

October 29th, 2015

Great guy from long ago...

I don't know Brian Angsten as a physician, I just know what he was like in 1974 - 1975 in Inverness, Fl. I'm proud to say that I babysat Brian and his little brother David and they were both very bright, active, fun kids. The Angsten's were very nice people. I hope that everyone is doing well.

May 12th, 2014

Excellant physician and staff

The staff was helpful and made me feel very welcome. The doctor was very thorough and spent a great deal of time with me.

February 26th, 2014

Rude staff

The staff is extremely rude. I was lied to as they informed me they had contacted my insurance and it wasn't covered when in fact they had not! I have been told Dr. Angsten is an excellent doctor, and I hope he reads this. They were even rude to my insurance advocate who called them. He definitely needs to consider getting better staff as this could really hurt his reputation.

December 21st, 2013

dr angsten is an excellent dr. and has diagnosed my problem well. he is so easy to talk to and gives more time than most drs. wish he was my primary dr.

October 17th, 2011

Spent little time with me and sent me a invoice for hundreds of dollars. Only thing I got was his comment keep a sleep diary. No form, not one word of advice.Worthless visit - will never go back.

January 14th, 2011

LOVE HIM

The man knows his job and he does it right. He will wait for you to ask questions and is by far the best Pulmonologist I have ever had in the area.His team is also very helpful and precise.

December 7th, 2009

Excellent All Around

Fantastic care, definitely took the time to evaluate my situation

October 13th, 2008

excellent service

I have been very pleased with Dr Angsten's time spent with me, his thoroness in working on my problems, helping me understand everything and especially his manner...very nice man.

August 2nd, 2017