Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
I have been to Clear Creek Clinic many times over the past 20 years. I would not go elsewhere since I have always been treated with the most competent doctors and nurses in this great clinic. Dr Aquino listens and makes a diagnosis that is right on the mark. If Dr Aquino is unavailable when I have emergencies they will have another doctor fit me into their schedule. Any doctor I see at the clinic is going to be just fine since they would not be on a staff in such a high quality of care facility. I give them 5 STARS!

April 2nd, 2016
BEST DOCTOR OF ALL TIME
Dr. Aquino is the best physician anyone could have. He is the kindest, most caring person and will take the time to answer all of your questions and make you feel as though you are his A-number one patient.

March 12th, 2016
Dr. Aquino Really Cares!
You find a nicer man who listens to his patients and won't rush you. Some of his office are too Self Important to have to tolerate. Just plain RUDE!

October 23rd, 2013
I had the most amazing privledge of being Dr. Aquino's nurse for 15 years, I can tell you is the most amazing Dr.'s I have ever had the blessing to have in my life. He loves each and every patient, and will allow each patient the time that they need. You may have a long wait, but when it comes your turn, he affords you the same time. Dr. Aquino is a true gentleman, a fine doctor, and in my ratings a Saint. Thank you Dr. Aquino, for the most awesome 15 years of my life

July 19th, 2013
Superior primary care physician
Dr. Aquino is an amazing doctor. I may begin an appointment feeling nervous and scattered in my thoughts, but by the time I leave I am calm and focused, knowing more about my health issues and with a clear understanding of how we will proceed. I say "we" because he makes me feel like an important part of the doctor/patient team addressing my health issues, whether they are regular checkups or something requiring a scary ambulance ride to the hospital. He is the one you want to be on duty when you or a loved one has a serious health problem. That he has excellent communication skills and a wonderful bedside manner are like bonuses. My experiences with the clinic and its staff have also been excellent; they are polite and extremely capable. The clinic can be super busy at times, but I have never ever felt like I should be reporting to a life boat or air raid shelter somewhere. When people write a negative review, they never seem to provide context or details. Trust me -- go to this clinic and this doctor -- they will take good care of you.

October 22nd, 2012
Treats me as if I am his only patient.

February 10th, 2011
He is my primary doctor for abt 25 yrs replacing the retired Dr. George Marcom who retired. He is has excellent bedside manner. Very busy man.

October 26th, 2009