A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Asalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Asalone is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Asalone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asalone graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Asalone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Asalone MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Asalone practice?
- Dr. Brian Asalone has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Asalone practices Internal Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists.