A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Aurori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Aurori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurori
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Aurori, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurori graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Aurori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Frank Aurori MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Aurori practice?
- Dr. Brian Aurori has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Aurori practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.