A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bachynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bachynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachynski graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bachynski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bachynski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Bachynski practice?
Dr. Brian Bachynski practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.