A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Badman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Badman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Total shoulder replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Badman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lowell Badman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Badman practice?
- Dr. Brian Badman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Badman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsburg, IN and Terre Haute, IN.
See Avon Orthopedic Surgeons.