Dr. Brian Badman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017
The Best
After another orthopedic doc messed up my shoulder, I started seeing Dr. Badman. A replacement was inevitable, but knowing I was hesitant, Dr Badman patiently managed my pain and monitored my situation for two years. I just had the replacement and had an amazing experience. Highly recommend!

September 10th, 2016
Accurate diagnosis along with an understandable explanation, answering all my questions. Surgery went as smooth and as explained. Recovery went well and just as was explained. Skilled surgeon who has an empathetic ear and takes time to explain the complexity of my overall condition and how to best treat it and recover.

September 10th, 2016
My kind of Doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Badman for several years for my knee pain. He always listens to me and spends time with me. He tells me what his recommendations are but allows me to make the decision about what treatment plan works best for me. I appreciate that!

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Badman was kind and caring. His staff were very friendly and prompt.

February 26th, 2016
An honest, straight talking doctor. He treated my shoulder. I didn't like what he had to say about my rotator cuff damage, but I was confident in his assessment. Even though there were several massive tears, he was reluctant to operate. He was right. Simple steroid injections were sufficient to restore most of the strength and mobility.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr Badman is a wonderful Dr. He spends time with patients and Listens. He is very nice and compassionate. I was so glad I found him.

August 27th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Badman and staff!

January 9th, 2015
I had a great experience. I had rotator cuff surgery and am 100% better.

November 9th, 2013
Best Shoulder doc
Doc is great. Bedside manner bar none. Excellent job on me. Thanks! See this guy if have bad shoulder!

May 1st, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Badman, for rotator cuff surgery or any shoulder injury. He explained the procedure thoroughly. He followed up personally. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for any appointments. My shoulder is doing great following his plan has made my recovery pain free, for me!!

April 13th, 2013
I wanted to thank Dr. Badman and his staff for an excellent outcome. I had a partial replacement that never got rid of my pain. I was worried that I might have to live with that pain the rest of my life. I was very depressed and was giving up the things I enjoyed including lifting my grandbabbies. Dr Badman revised my shoulder to a reversal. My rotor cuff was in bad shape. I am now five years out from the revision and continue to be pain free other than the occasional soreness. I can't thank this man enough.

October 1st, 2012
Great Outcome
My shoulder was in bad shape. I had pain for many years. I had seen several other doctors in the area and was never quite comfortable with them. It was recommended I see Dr. Badman from a friend at church who he had done surgery on and was doing very well I might add. I saw him on a Thursday in Carmel and was very comfortable with him. He used an ultrasound and looked at my shoulder with me and diagnosed a torn rotor cuff. I finally had it fixed and I am feeling great. I had minimal pain despite being told it was the "worst experience imaginable" by several friends. I am very pleased with Dr. Badman's care and would recommend him to anyone!