A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Chong Bai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Bai practice?
- Dr. Brian Bai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bai practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.