Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Sep 20th, 2015

Best doctor, I have ever met. He loves his job and cares for his patients.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He listens well, explains his approach to treatment and is willing to refer to specialists as needed.

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brian Bai is very straightforward and reviews all aspects of my health whenever I see him.

May 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent at pinning down the problem - Great diagnostician

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great doctor! addresses finding from blood work and listens to my answers and asks followup questions.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor makes me feel relaxed and I feel as though he cares. He does not rush but takes time and addresses my concerns.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr. Bai is very thorough. I am pleased with everything but the long wait.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's great. I recommended to my husvand that he swich doctors.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai took the time to thoroughly discuss the problems I have been having and also explained thoroughly just why I was taking certain medications. He is a very caring medical person!

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai, is very thorough and came highly recommended to me from family and friends. He addressed all my concerns. I waited 10 minutes in the waiting room and another 10 minutes in the exam room after the MA did her vitals. He spent alot of time with me

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

On appointment every thing would be rated no less than excellence. However it's difficult to see Dr Bai when there is an urgency situation

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai spends the time with me and he cares about all aspects of my health.

Apr 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was pleasantly surprised to get this degree of attention from an HMO.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for your services!!!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai is a very good doctor who really cares for his patients. He always take his time in checking his patients. Very meticulous and concern.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with Dr . Bai service very esplenatory and very helpful.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brian Bai is already overbooked. The dilemna is that he gives each patient his full attention leaving him running behind schedule. Using nurse interns as office staff is not the best representation for this excellent and conscientious doctor.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is very good and always thorough.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with the service Dr.Bai provdied. Feel he listens to what the patient has to say about their illness

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai answers my questions and listens to my concerns about my health. I'm very happy to have Dr Bai taking care of my health. Thank you Dr. Bai!

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is an excellent doctor and would recommend anyone to see him. He is caring and really takes his time with his patients. The only complaint is the wait time (about an hour with appointment). As they say, good things are worth the wait.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i was a fill in for a cancelled and was told that the schedule very tight. knowing that i went and was seen about 20 minutes after the schedule appointment time. great doctor.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is a great doctor!!! We love going to him because he takes the time to explain everything and also answers your questions without having to look at his watch. He is very humane and that, besides his knowledge is why we go see him!

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very concerned for the well being of his patient, excellent Doctor.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai , takes excellent care of me and answers all my questions with easy to understand explanations, a great doctor

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai is a thorough and caring doctor.

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm a very happy patient!

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. Bai never in rush such other doctors,Listen to our concerns, very knowledgbale and very kind

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai has been my doctor for many years now. I follow him because he takes the time to explain to me in layman's terms the best course of action for my treatment. He's not arrogant at all, he is compassionate and caring. Something very rare these days.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is a fine doctor and I have no complaints.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A wonderful doctor. So glad that he is the center of all my health concerns and my team of doctors. He is concerned with my health and helping me stay healthy. If you are looking for a doctor you would be hard press to fine a better doctor.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai really care about his Patients....being very thorough and kind; knowing his Patients well and their needs. This is most comforting.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very good or i would change doctors

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

had to wait. over 1hr n a half to be seen. not cool

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is always very thorough and also a good staff

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always an informative visit!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait time is always horrendous. ... If an appt is made, it would be a beautiful thing if we can get in and out in a timely manner....and I love Dr Bai, but the language barrier makes it very hard to understand him,and make a clear point to him.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did wait an hour but I was a "walk-in". This is the best primary care doctor I have had.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only thing is that, I feel when you make an appointment, that it should be taken in a timely manner, not an hour or more, it makes it pointless and irritating to want to go into see the. Dr!

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai always spends time with me going over all possibilities about my health. First Dr. I have ever had that seems to really care and focus on me rather than the patient waiting in the next room.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brian Bai is very thorough in his exams, listens to my concerns, answers my questions and refers me to a specialist when required.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai is the kind of Personal Doctor anybody would hope to have. He makes you feel that he really cares about your well being.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Verry helpfull

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brian Bai is thorough and caring. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent doctor.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a primary Dr. he has to be cognizant of all the treatment and procedures and meds that i am dealing with and that is a large and complicated job he does well.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai never makes you feel like he's rushed. He concerned about his patients and takes the time necessary to find the solution to your problem. If he can't, he's willing to refer you to a specialist.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr bail always spends time with me addressing my concerned.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Iam pleased with the care and concern of Dr Bai and his receptionists and nurses. Thank you

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most everyone was friendly and engaging. A few at front desk seemed annoyed. Dr. Bai was very good.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was great. I was well taken care of at the office by the doctor and his wonderful staff.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not reply to the "how long to wait" question, because on this particular day Dr Bai was held up by a previous patient. Normally my wait time is 10 minutes or less.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit, doctor was professional. Wait time was long though, an hour and half. I did arrive early to fill out all necessary paperwork as a first time patient. Areas of concern were addressed, follow-up appointment in a few weeks.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is only my second visit with Dr. Bai. He is focused and very competent and is working to address my problems in a conscientious manner. He is very easy to talk to and I felt he was interested in my opinions. I am very satisfied.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. took his time to talk to me and addressed all of my concerns.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my Doctor! He is the best. He takes his time and explains everything to me

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Bai is friendly and very thorough. He listens and takes the time to explain things and seems to be genuinely interested in his patients.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great job

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Mother is Dr. Bai's patient, she has Early On-Set Alheimers, and I'm very concerned about her physical health. I appreciate Dr. Bai because he is very thorough and keeps in contact with her specialty doctors. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is very articulate and appears to really care about his patients. I am very satisfied with him and would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. He is thorough and has a sincere interest in his patients' underlying health and wellbeing. I would, and have, recommended him to several friends and have had positive feedback from them

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai has been my doctor for the last years he is a very good provider he spends appropriate amount of time to explain medical conditions he listens and answer questions I will definitely recommend him.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai knows to treat people nice and has great knowledge.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great service from office to medical

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai was and has been our doctor for the last several yeas. like all personnel professional relationships it took some time to adjust. I am more than satisfied with doctor Bai. he is the greatest!!! Thank you Dr. Bai for your care and caring attitude

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is an excellent doctor. He truly cares for your health and is always willing to take the time to listen to your questions and concerns. With Dr. Bai, you are NOT just another patient. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied...

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai always gives each patient as much time as he/she requires to address his/her concerns. He refers to Specialists as needed, but attempts to keep expenses down by doing ruling-out procedures himself. He shows concern for the welfare of his patient

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been impressed by Dr Bai's thoroughness. He takes the time to listen.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai took me in as a walk-in and treated me as an appointment. He was honestly concerned with my symptoms and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to all ages.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Like Always Dr Bai and his are very profetional and adreses my medical concern

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wasn't able to get an actual appointment right away but was given a couple hour window to walk in. I did so, appointments made before me were honored and I totally understand and appreciate the fact I was still in and out under 2.5 hours. Amazing doc

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although the wait from the time of my scheduled appointment was over 40 minutes long, Dr. Bai was extremely thorough and detailed during my visit to his clinic. Dr. Bai explained his diagnosis in great detail and gave me a clear understanding of my health

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So glas my PCP is Dr. Bai.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and understandable

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my wife and I first visit with Doctor Bai met with positive impression, he took his time listening to our health concerns and gave us the best advise that we never experienced from any doctor.. He is calm and communicates well with his patient..

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great!!

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor is excellent! However, the four nursing assistants should all be fired ... or trained on how to interact with people (even smile). Dr Bai ... help your patients ... change the environment you have at the front desk!

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bai is very professional he listens, cares and truly takes time to know his patients. His staff is very friendly.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Bai was great !! My first doctor in a long time , he was very helpful and kind to finding out my lifestyle and recommendations for evaluation. Very knowledgable and trustworthy . I will keep him around;-)

Feb 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Went in as a new patient, Dr. Bai was great, only Dr. who really took the time to talk and answer every question I had. Never felt he was rushing or rushing me out ... Excellent visit!

Feb 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like the way Dr. Bai listens to my concerns for myself and my Mother. Dr. Bai has helped with my Mother's quality of life and thanks to Dr Bai, my mother is happy and healthy. I say this as a true statement for what my mother went through prior.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Brian Bai is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable and has outstanding bedside manners. If one calls his office with questions, he or his staff call back almost always within the same day.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is very caring and dose a good job looking for solutions to our problems. Very through.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bai is very knowledgble and very thorough in considering all the posibilities. He remembers everything from prior visits even long after the fact and with all his patients. I believe he really cares about me as a person, not just another patient.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr Bai ,he is very thorough and really cares about your health.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR.Bai is great he listens, he made me feel comfortable and really wants to help. I strongly recommend him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
listens and knows his stuff show details listens and knows his stuff
by s holbrook on Sep 24th, 2013

He is my pivot dr and i would not and could not do without him to vet everything my specialist say. Very logical and very human.

NO SPEAK ENGLISH! show details NO SPEAK ENGLISH!
by Anonymous on Aug 31st, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Quite un-impressed with this doctor. I went in just for a routine physical which is covered by my insurance. They ask me if I had anything I was conce ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com