Dermatologist

335 W South Boulder Rd
Louisville, CO 80027
303-666-8288
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Danielle Oldach on May 2nd, 2014

I never feel rushed with Dr. Bailey. He spends more-than-adequate time answering my questions and follows up consistently. Let's face it: having issues with your skin is never fun and Dr. Bailey is sensitive to this. I trust that I am getting the best care possible with him.

|  Wonderful experience!  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

My appointment was incorrectly scheduled because of a 3rd-party online site. The doctor was completely wonderful about accommodating our slightly late arrival (appt for myself and my child). Excellent bedside manner- with both of us. Put my son completely at ease and offered the least invasive option of treatment first. My visit was also great; Dr. Bailey took the time necessary to answer my questions and hear my concerns. I've already recommended him to friends.

|  Very nice doc  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

Good bedside manner, much better than previous female doc in Lafayette. Took time with me, followed up and actually took my call when I called with a question planning to leave a message for the MA.

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

took unnecessary biopsy, couldn't remember reason for follow-up app't., wanted to do a biopsy on another spot before trying less invasive treatment-overall inept at his profession!!!

|  misdiagnosed for months...  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed for months and prescribed wrong and dangerous drugs for the particular conition.

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Very poor bedside manner. Bad treatment.