Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Danielle Oldach on May 2nd, 2014

I never feel rushed with Dr. Bailey. He spends more-than-adequate time answering my questions and follows up consistently. Let's face it: having issues with your skin is never fun and Dr. Bailey is sensitive to this. I trust that I am getting the best care possible with him.

Wonderful experience! show details Wonderful experience!
May 30th, 2013

My appointment was incorrectly scheduled because of a 3rd-party online site. The doctor was completely wonderful about accommodating our slightly late arrival (appt for myself and my child). Excellent bedside manner- with both of us. Put my son completely at ease and offered the least invasive option of treatment first. My visit was also great; Dr. Bailey took the time necessary to answer my questions and hear my concerns. I've already recommended him to friends.

Very nice doc show details Very nice doc
May 20th, 2013

Good bedside manner, much better than previous female doc in Lafayette. Took time with me, followed up and actually took my call when I called with a question planning to leave a message for the MA.

Feb 22nd, 2012

took unnecessary biopsy, couldn't remember reason for follow-up app't., wanted to do a biopsy on another spot before trying less invasive treatment-overall inept at his profession!!!

misdiagnosed for months... show details misdiagnosed for months...
Jan 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed for months and prescribed wrong and dangerous drugs for the particular conition.

Jan 1st, 2012

Very poor bedside manner. Bad treatment.