Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Presque Isle Colon and Rectal Surgery
4125 West Ridge Road
Erie, PA 16506
(814) 833-1119
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Colon resection patient  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr Bansidhar is kind, caring, professional and a excellent surgeon! Highly recommend!

|  MRE  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Great "bed side manner"! Dr. Bansidhar took the time to go over not only solving my problem but also preventing its return.Staff and doctor even shared their concerns for a family problem I had mentioned to them. Highly reccommend Dr. Bansidhar and staff.

|  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Bansidhar actually listens to what I have to say. He answered questions from me, my husband and my mother-in-law. He is an excellent doctor. I wish more doctors would treat patients like he does.

|  Lorena Perry  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Saved my life. Preformed surgery and I recovered with no problems or complications because of the excellent care of Dr.Bansidhar. He was my so informed about my Colon Problem and he explained my needs and described my treatment to me and my family. He also encouraged my family to be tested because my problems are hereditary. Because of him and his prescribed treatment I am now cancer free.

|  show details
by joe posey on Feb 2nd, 2009

Dr. bansidhar is easily the most caring, sensitive, communitive doctor i have ever dealt with. He goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and knowledgeable of your situation. He makes you feel as if you are his one and only and most important patient.