A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barbish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barbish, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbish
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barbish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barbish, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbish has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Barbish FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Barbish practice?
- Dr. Brian Barbish has 14 office locations.
Dr. Brian Barbish practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.