A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barbish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barbish, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barbish, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbish has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Barbish FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Barbish practice?
- Dr. Brian Barbish has 13 office locations.
Dr. Brian Barbish practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.