A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barkemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barkemeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barkemeyer, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkemeyer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barkemeyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Barkemeyer MD is a male Neonatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Barkemeyer practice?
- Dr. Brian Barkemeyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Barkemeyer practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Slidell, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.