A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barkemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barkemeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barkemeyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkemeyer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barkemeyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkemeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Barkemeyer practice?
Dr. Brian Barkemeyer practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Slidell, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.