A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Barrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Barrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Barrick, DDS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Barrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Barrick DDS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Barrick practice?
- Dr. Brian Barrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Barrick practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.