A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bartholmai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartholmai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartholmai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bartholmai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholmai graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Bartholmai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Bartholmai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Bartholmai practice?
- Dr. Brian Bartholmai has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bartholmai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.