A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bartholmai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartholmai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartholmai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bartholmai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholmai graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Bartholmai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Bartholmai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Bartholmai practice?
- Dr. Brian Bartholmai has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bartholmai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.