A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Batman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Batman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Batman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Batman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Batman practice?
Dr. Brian Batman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Elysburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.