A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Batman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Batman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Batman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Batman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Batman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Batman practice?
- Dr. Brian Batman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Batman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.