A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Batman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Batman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Batman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Batman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Batman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Batman practice?
- Dr. Brian Batman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Batman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.