A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Battista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Battista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Battista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- South Shore Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Battista MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Battista practice?
- Dr. Brian Battista has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Battista practices Internal Medicine near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists.