Dr. Brian Bean Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian Bean?

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

This an excellent doctor, very knowlegable and patient. He saved my life and I am grateful because after seeing another physician at the baptist hospital ER who basicily said I was having mental issues and gave me something to calm me down and set me in the waiting room like I had been discarded, dr Beene ran test, told me what was casing my illness and went to treat me. In 12 hrs I felt so much better. I could stand without. Dr Beene and CHI St Vincent will forever be in my heart. Thank you for beeing an AWESOME physician. I rate him as EXCELLENT

Hungover

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Dr Bean smelled like alcohol at 1:00pm. He did not appear drunk but rather hungover instead. Dr Beam was very friendly. His nurse practitioner could learn a lot from him. He was also forgetful. In one instance, he told me he was going to give me a certain medication by IV but when I asked 4 hours later, the nurse was never told to give it to me and had to contact Dr Bean to find out. His nurse Sandra was also very curt and unfriendly.

Pre Surgery Patient

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr. Bean proved tp be both an involved and well informed clinician, as well as an empathetic professional with my growing fatigue and and pain filled impatience with the pre surgery process. I am delighted and secure in his continued care of me folliwing my upcoming surgery, and confident of his professionalism in relating my information to my surgeon.

Posted on October 9th, 2014