Brian Beanblossom MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2016
Worse doctor I've ever seen
Would not recommend. There are other doctors out there that actually care about their patient's health.

July 1st, 2015
Horrible Care, Horrible Experience
Would never recommend Dr. Beanblossom. Not to mention the nurse although polite, did not seem very knowlegeable. It is my opinion, that Dr. Beanblossom was very negligent regarding any follow-up care. Although I was experiencing dangerous side effects from a medication he prescribed, he did not seem to show compassion nor concern for my well being. Many messages were left for him regarding the problems I was experiencing. When I realized he was not going to help me, and that I was only getting sicker on the medication, I found another doctor (one who listens and takes his patients' care more seriously). Although I still suffer with heart issues, not long after I was taken off the medication prescribed by Dr. Beanblossom my symptoms vastly improved. I cannot say how others will be treated by this practice, but it is my humble opinion that one should seek a different heart doctor.

May 7th, 2015
Showed no concern for me as a patient, even when having a bad reaction to medication he prescribed
Dr. Beanblossom showed no concern for my well-being. After numerous phone calls with the nurse advising how sick I was feeling, and how the RX he'd prescribed was making me so weak I could barely left my head, extreme fatigue (practically bedridden), increased afibs, and immense swelling, the doctor showed absolutely no concern. Not only did he not care enough to switch my medication, but we didn't bother working me into his schedule either. After weeks of leaving messages, he couldn't even be bothered to help before taking off on vacation. Realizing the doctor could care less about me as a patient, and that it was dangerous to continue taking the medications prescribed, I left his practice for good. I would never recommend him for this reason.

June 28th, 2010
PATIENT
HE HAS BEEN GREAT DOCTOR AND A PERSON TO ME...

May 7th, 2017