Dr. Brian Beatty Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Beatty?

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Beatty is professional and honest - and to the point which is important to me. Everything we've discussed or addressed, has felt like he truly cared and wanted the best for my well being. A lot of doctors don't take the time to get to know you but Dr. Beatty does a great job at making patients feel comfortable and taken care of.

The worst the doctor ever

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

He doesn't care for his patient at all , He thinks he knows it all sometimes when something is wrong with you , you ask him if he can check if you have these problem he looks at you like your crazy . Then after he does a surgery he notices you have the problem that you've been telling him to check . If you go to him please becarecul .

Dr Beatty

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Love his bedside manner. Excellent surgeon.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I am a current patient. I have never been treated so great by a whole team of people. Everyone in the office is magnificent. I believe they have an amazing staff. They are all beautiful inside and out. Dr. Beatty is phenomenal. I believe I am very lucky to have chosen this practice. They are all angels. If i have an emergency afterhours it takes the doctor less than 30 seconds to reach me. I am very thankful that I am able to share this whole ride with the team. And i am 100% sure that I have chosen the right doctor.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr.Beatty was great the whole time i was pregnant and as i delivered. He knows what hes doing and in the delivery room makes you at ease and the process is quick and i felt full trust with him delivering my baby girl. id recommend him to family and friends and anyone who wants a great doctor.

Great office and Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Beatty is AWESOME! His staff is wonderful too. Very nice office to walk into and the staff & nurses instantly put a smile on my/our faces. Dr. Beatty is very thorough and makes sure you understand certain things as he is tellin you information. He is very quick to come to the room and see you...doesn't make you wait that long as most doctors do. I would def. recommend him as an OBGYN doctor. I had a different OBGYN for my first child and I really wish that I would of found him a tad bit sooner so I could of had him deliver my first child too! Will def. be seeing him for years to come. Great doctor...Great staff...and the nurses are just as amazing!!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

love this man

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Dr.Beatty is an awesome doctor!!!I have him been seeing since 2005,two chilbirths,hystorectomy,lapo surgery,and i.c.,and he has given me the great care you want every doctor to have and the girls in the office are awesome too...

Pretty good so far

Posted on August 14th, 2010

I've only seen this doctor three times. He took me in at 5mos when others turned me down. He's actually took time to get to know me and my fiance, he is friendly and straight forward. His attitude kinda changed when I informed him that he would not be delivering my baby due to the fact that Im scheduled to move to another city 2mos before due, but he offered to transfer me and take care of me up until then.

Debbie

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr Beatty has been my doctor for about 16 years he has always been a very good Doctor. He delivered my daughter, has performed laser surgery for severe displaysia on me,and has diagnosed and taken care of all the ploblems I have had along the way. I am very pleased with him and would hate to have to go to someone else. I have recommended him to friends and family and they have been equally please with him.

Posted on February 9th, 2009