Dr. Gregory Bechill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 28th, 2014
Highly recommended
I was a new patient of Dr. Bechill and he is very good doctor. He listens to my complaint, and he takes time to explain it to me. He make sure I understand before I leave his office. He has a good sense of humor and he is very compassionate and knows what he is doing. I recommend him 100%.

May 18th, 2013
Highly recommend this doctor!
Dr. Bechill has been our family physician for appoximately five years. His professionalism and compassionate care make him the best doctor we have ever had. He really listens to our concerns. His ability to "figure things out" with just a comment about a slight backache sent me for a scan which discovered a huge cancerous kidney tumor. I believe that Dr. Bechill saved my life.

January 18th, 2013
Terrible, I have waited over two weeks for a prescription refill. I have called and they said they would call back that day and did not on three different occasions. I am changing Doctors and would not reccomend this facility or Doctor. Terrible when they dont do what they say they are going to.

May 29th, 2012
Dr. Bechill is a very patient doctor with tremendous communication. I'd highly recommend him.

May 3rd, 2012
Refreshing Change
H emay be running late to see you, but that is obviously because of the time he spends listening to the patient. My wife and I changed to him because he took the time to listen, didn't try to "guess" what you were going to say and asked questions which showed he cares. Best I have had since my Grandfather was my doctor!

April 24th, 2011
Dr. Bechill has been my family physician for a few years now. I think I have made an excellent choice in chosing him. I have never had a problem in getting an appointment. His staff is excellent.He is a very caring doctor. He actually listens!! His bedside manner is amazing. I have never had a problem with him not diagnosing my problem right. I would highly recommend him.