A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Beck DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Beck practice?
- Dr. Brian Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Beck practices Family Medicine near Davison, MI.
See Davison Primary Care Doctors.