Dr. Brian Beesley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Beesley?

July 15th, 2013

Brilliant Doctor and overall great guy !

I have been going to Doctor Beesley for 4 years now, and thrilled to have finally found such an amazing family physician. I have recommended may of my friends and family to him. I tend to be a somewhat skeptical person initially, but have grown to wholeheartedly trust this doctor's judgement. He is incredibly knowledgeable about sooo many areas -- I am nothing but impressed and grateful. He has been such a wonderful help to me and my family, I just cannot say enough. I highly recommend this doctor ! Thank you, Dr. Beesley.

June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Beesley has been my doctor for over 7 years

Dr. B rocks! I have been a patient for seven years now and I have absolutely no complaints! He is kind and patient and seems to truely care about my well being. I have reccomened several friends and they all think he is great. The office staff is always kind and respectful. If I have needed to see him asap I was always able to get in within a day or two. I cannot say enough good things about dr. Beesley!!!

May 28th, 2010

Best doctor I have been to, and I've been to a lot. Extremely knowledgeable about drugs and interactions. Very kind and caring doctor

November 25th, 2009

patient going on 7 years

Brian is a cool guy. He knows his stuff, doesn't rush through exams, shoots straight from the hip, answers my questions, calms my fears and does an overall very good job. I recommend him to anyone needing a general practicioner. Since he is a DO, he does osteopathic manipulations, too. He gave me a great referal for a surgeon when I needed to have sinus surgery. I trust his judgement.

November 4th, 2009

Next best thing to boutique medicine

I found Dr Beesley to be very caring and thorough, willing to address most or all of my needs at each visit. I think with all of the pressures that docs face these days with reimbursement it is great to find someone willing to take the time to listen. Overall worth the wait if there is one.

October 27th, 2009

if you don't mind waiting weeks to see a doctor, then go for it

I like Dr Beesley but the office is terrible. I am always sitting in the waiting room for over 30 minutes to be seen. If you are sick, it is impossible to get an appointment unless you want to wait a few weeks. What is the point of having a PCP if you cannot go to them when you're in pain or ill? They are also terrible at returning phone calls. I've end up using Minute Clinic at CVS and Urgent Care Centers because when you're sick, you can't afford to wait over a week to be seen by someone. They also do not offer other doctors within the practice to see you if your doctor is booked. During my physical exam, I had to get blood drawn and it took three different people to get it done. Finally, Dr Beesley had to come in and draw my blood because the nurses are obviously incompetent. I have never had anyone have to poke me more than once to draw my blood. And instead of apologizing for poking me so many times, the nurses just commented on how terrible my veins were.

September 2nd, 2008

New Patient

I was a new patient. I was impressed with the time and care that Dr Beesley gave me.

December 19th, 2016