Family Practitioner
100 W 3rd Ave
Ste 250
Columbus, OH 43201
614-299-2557
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Minister Asso. Pastor of We Touch And Agree Reynoldsburg, Ohio  |  show details
by Rev.david Akers Sr on Jul 6th, 2014

Dr. Beesley has been my Doctor for more then 12 years always keeping me in the four front of his practice and to me that's more special then the ultimate news that I was going to die, He keeps hope alive Thanks Sir I think your the greatest! Rev Akers

|  Brilliant Doctor and overall great guy !  |  show details
by John on Jul 15th, 2013

I have been going to Doctor Beesley for 4 years now, and thrilled to have finally found such an amazing family physician. I have recommended may of my friends and family to him. I tend to be a somewhat skeptical person initially, but have grown to wholeheartedly trust this doctor's judgement. He is incredibly knowledgeable about sooo many areas -- I am nothing but impressed and grateful. He has been such a wonderful help to me and my family, I just cannot say enough. I highly recommend this doctor ! Thank you, Dr. Beesley.

|  Dr. Beesley has been my doctor for over 7 years  |  show details
by Jason H. on Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. B rocks! I have been a patient for seven years now and I have absolutely no complaints! He is kind and patient and seems to truely care about my well being. I have reccomened several friends and they all think he is great. The office staff is always kind and respectful. If I have needed to see him asap I was always able to get in within a day or two. I cannot say enough good things about dr. Beesley!!!

|  show details
May 28th, 2010

Best doctor I have been to, and I've been to a lot. Extremely knowledgeable about drugs and interactions. Very kind and caring doctor

|  patient going on 7 years  |  show details
by jerry bower on Nov 25th, 2009

Brian is a cool guy. He knows his stuff, doesn't rush through exams, shoots straight from the hip, answers my questions, calms my fears and does an overall very good job. I recommend him to anyone needing a general practicioner. Since he is a DO, he does osteopathic manipulations, too. He gave me a great referal for a surgeon when I needed to have sinus surgery. I trust his judgement.

|  Next best thing to boutique medicine  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

I found Dr Beesley to be very caring and thorough, willing to address most or all of my needs at each visit. I think with all of the pressures that docs face these days with reimbursement it is great to find someone willing to take the time to listen. Overall worth the wait if there is one.

|  if you don't mind waiting weeks to see a doctor, then go for it  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

I like Dr Beesley but the office is terrible. I am always sitting in the waiting room for over 30 minutes to be seen. If you are sick, it is impossible to get an appointment unless you want to wait a few weeks. What is the point of having a PCP if you cannot go to them when you're in pain or ill? They are also terrible at returning phone calls. I've end up using Minute Clinic at CVS and Urgent Care Centers because when you're sick, you can't afford to wait over a week to be seen by someone. They also do not offer other doctors within the practice to see you if your doctor is booked. During my physical exam, I had to get blood drawn and it took three different people to get it done. Finally, Dr Beesley had to come in and draw my blood because the nurses are obviously incompetent. I have never had anyone have to poke me more than once to draw my blood. And instead of apologizing for poking me so many times, the nurses just commented on how terrible my veins were.

|  New Patient  |  show details
by J on Sep 2nd, 2008

I was a new patient. I was impressed with the time and care that Dr Beesley gave me.