Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Behm
Dr. Brian Behm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Behm is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Behm has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Brian Behm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Adam Zivony
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0.02 mi10
Dr. Steven Cohn
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Charlottesville, VA 0.42 mi28
Dr. Patrick Northup
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Charlottesville, VA 0.46 mi23