A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Behm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Behm, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Behm, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Behm graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Behm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Behm MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Behm practice?
- Dr. Brian Behm has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Behm practices Gastroenterology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Gastroenterologists.