Dr. Brian Belnap Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Belnap?

Very Professional

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Belnap, is very knowledgeable and his office took time to understand and treat my pain. I was in an auto accident and until I was seen by his office I struggled with pain. I would highly recommend Dr Belnap

Terrible

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Just avoid. Something is shady wrong here. This guy was so into documenting and recording - his entire mannerism and poor behavior set off an alarm. He was so involved with weird questions and recording that he failed to leave himself any room to be a doctor. After digging around and reading hair raising tales, I am going to cancel all pending tests and appts. and go elsewhere. I am worried and a bit shaken because I could not see where he was sticking and really have no clue about where he was drawing the meds from. I would never know if he had stuck me dirty, used unsanitary methods. I wish I would have been told his name prior to my appt. I can't believe the office replaced a great doctor with someone so possibly suspect. ugh

LOVE Dr. Belnap!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2011

When I was trying to get my first appointment at this office they were very disorganized and kept saying they didnt receive any of my files from my primary care doctor. My primary care doctor sent them over my file 4 times and each time they received a confirmation for Arizona Rehab. Once after 2 week of trying they finally received them and I was able to make an appointment. When I was on my way to my appointment I forgot the address at my house and called their office. A young girl picked up and was extremely rude and yelled at me for being late (My appointment was at 3:30pm and I called at 3. I was 10min away). She gave me directions and was 5 miles off from the actual location. When i was in my appointment with Dr. Belnap it was worth all the trouble! He took 3 hours with me (I was the last patient of the day). He was extremely nice, compassionate and caring. He took the time to go over all my questions and never once rushed me or looked at the clock. I was very impressed! They have 4 different office locations all in the city of mesa. If anyone is looking for a pain management doctor get Dr. Belnap! Make sure you ask for him when you call to schedule with a doctor or they might put you with someone else!

Do not go here please. Read below.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Belnap stuck himself with a needle he was using on my daughter then reused the same needle on her afterward without telling us what had happened. After he stuck himself he left the room for a few minutes without saying anything, leaving the needle still stuck in my daughter. When he returned he took out the needle and continued using the needle without sterilizing it or switching to a new needle to restick her to finish the EMG, still without mentioning about sticking himself with that same needle. After her test was finished he asked if she had any diseases and told us what had happened and that the needle had tore his glove and stuck him. He was very concerned about himself and not my daughter. He didn't care he restuck her with the needle after he stuck himself with it. He came to our house that night (having looked up our address in his records) and left $10.00 in an envelope with my daughter's name on it for gas expense to have lab work done for his protection. He had no intention of getting labs done on himself until we mentioned that we wanted him to get labs done also for my daughter's protection. He said he would get labs done after we brought that up. He called the next day around 1pm, left a message saying his labs were good but neither we or our primary physician has received a copy of them. He was only concerned about himself even though it was his negligence that he restuck her with the same needle that he stuck himself with a few minutes earlier. He had time to think about this as he had left the room for a few minutes after he stuck himself, then hid that fact from us til her EMG was done using the same needle. He has called my daughter 5 times so far, still with no proof from his labs. We had the labs done and faxed to him and our primary doctor. He has not shown us the same courtesy of either mailing or faxing his labs to us or to our primary doctor so we do not know if he has had them done or not. Due to all his deceit even our primary physician doubts he had them done and we are still going through this.

Posted on June 17th, 2015