Dr. Brian Benway MD Patient Reviews

February 6th, 2017
Incredibly smart, empathetic and honest!
I live in Las Vegas and went to Los Angeles for a second opinion. It was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Benway was very approachable and took a great deal of time explaining my options, risks and what discomfort to expect after my surgery. Experience and competency were my top priorities. I not only found those qualities in Dr. Benway. He was also empathetic and gave me as much time as I needed. Best of all, he was honest. Although I was disappointed to learn that I may need to undergo another procedure in the future, I really appreciated the information. He is a teacher at heart and I left his office with a better understanding of my condition inspite of having done a lot of research on my own. I had not planned on having my surgery so far from home, but after my consultation with Dr. Benway, I would never consider letting another physician manage my health care. I would recommend him to anyone in my family and I love my family!

April 21st, 2015
He is a very knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy doctor. He is one that cares, and they are hard to find.

July 5th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr. Benway treated me for kidney stones. I had other doctors tell me that they couldn't help me because the stones were too large but Dr Benway was able to take care of the stones and get me back to work sooner than expected. He took the time to explain everything. Great bedside manner and a very good sense of humor. I hope I never get stones again, but if I do Dr. Benway is the only doctor I'll see.

September 14th, 2013
Mrs
Very Poor! His "associate", Kresent (sp) will not return a phone call. After my first procedure, I had to wait 6 weeks for a follow-up. This Kresent has a terrible attitude and will make you wait for days for a return call. We never received a follow up "How are you doing?" call from the Dr, his nurses, or the hospital. He removed stones from both kidneys and left some up to 3mm. Said they didn't show up on x-ray, but a later ct scan showed them clearly. Two operations and I still have stones! Never again!

August 27th, 2013
Can't say enough good about this guy. He takes the time needed to answer all your questions and explain any procedures up front. Brian takes the time needed during an operation to make sure everything is done right the first time.