A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berberian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Berberian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Berberian graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berberian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berberian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Berberian practice?
Dr. Brian Berberian practices Gastroenterology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Gastroenterologists.