A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berelowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Berelowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berelowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berelowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berelowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Albert Berelowitz MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Berelowitz practice?
- Dr. Brian Berelowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Berelowitz practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.