Dr. Brian Berelowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Berelowitz and Dr. Van Beuge are exceptional! Like them both!!!

June 20th, 2015
Go to him FIRST
After a horrible experience and complete waste of time what a JOY it was to find a doctor who actually spends QUALITY time with you and talks to you like you matter to him! His wisdom and knowledge are unmatched by any other doctor I've seen. He's worth the wait to get in for an appointment, trust me!!

January 9th, 2015
We love dr. Berelowitz. He really is a caring doctor.

February 26th, 2014
Diabetes pt
The best and smartest endocrinologist in Vegas.

November 14th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Brian is the best Endocrinologist ever! Been his patient forever! However, I never can get a live person to answer their phone. I never get callbacks for appointment requests. I can call for months and never get a callback. When I call and ask to speak directly to Dr. Brian they refuse to let me speak to him or to have him return my calls. I have email, phoned, left messages and cannot get anyone to speak to me. My illness can be the death of me and his staff does not take it seriously

August 4th, 2013
Worth the wait to get an appointment, best doctor I've ever seen
Initially I decided to see another doctor as the wait time to get an appointment for a new patient was close to 6 months. I realized that I needed a better doctor and scheduled an appointment and waited to see Dr. Berelowitz. He spent well over an hour with me, took an extremely detailed medical history and gave me a thorough examination. He detected a potentially serious heart issue that none of my other doctors noticed. During this visit Dr. Berelowitz ordered an ECG that was administered immediately and it confirmed my need to have my heart issues evaluated by a cardiologist. I would highly recommend Dr. Berelowitz as he listens to his patients' issues, is compassionate and knowledgeable.

February 14th, 2013
Disillusioned patiend
The ability for this office to handle patients in an organized respectful manner has decreased dramatically. They recently moved offices and claimed they sent letters (which I never received). Their phone number is now disconnected with no forwarding message as to their new number. Appointments were canceled at the end of the year during their move and their office staff told you that you would get a call in early Jan to reschedule which never happened. They wouldn't even guarantee that they would still be accepting the same insurance. You have to chase their new number down to pratically beg for an appointment and the appoinment person says "like" every other word with an attitude problem.

January 21st, 2013
Dr. Berelowitz is an excellent doctor, however, being a patient there is very frustrating. When you are actually finally able to see him, the experience is typically good, howeverl, I am not sure it is worth continual appointment shifting. I have had several appts canceled only to get rescheduled for months from then! Their office makes you feel like you're lucky to be there rather than a valued patient. You jump through hoops to see the "best" endocrinologist in town but the headache is not always worth the care you get.

March 22nd, 2012
wonderful doc

October 21st, 2011
Dr Berelowitz has trested my son since he was 4yrs old he is now 22 yrs old the care from Dr Berelowitz was the best then and still is thank you Dr Berelowitz for saving my sons life.

May 30th, 2011
A very satisfied patient
Excellent Doctor!Excellent referrals, takes his time to listen to every concern you have and always quick to recommend more information on anythiong you need to know about. I have been with him for over 12 years.His staff is also very good. returns calls within a resonable time and actually does what they promise to do. calling in refills, contacting insurance etc.

April 27th, 2011
Patient's Mom
Dr. Berelowitz is the best Endocronologist in Nevada. Everyone will tell you that. We went to him after going to another endocronologist, Dr. Berelowitz is kind, caring and very very knowledgeable, he is the greatest!!