Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 25th, 2016

Dr. Berelowitz and Dr. Van Beuge are exceptional! Like them both!!!

Go to him FIRST show details Go to him FIRST
by Lori on Jun 20th, 2015

After a horrible experience and complete waste of time what a JOY it was to find a doctor who actually spends QUALITY time with you and talks to you like you matter to him! His wisdom and knowledge are unmatched by any other doctor I've seen. He's worth the wait to get in for an appointment, trust me!!

Jan 9th, 2015

We love dr. Berelowitz. He really is a caring doctor.

Diabetes pt show details Diabetes pt
by Barry on Feb 26th, 2014

The best and smartest endocrinologist in Vegas.

Patient show details Patient
Nov 14th, 2013

Dr. Brian is the best Endocrinologist ever! Been his patient forever! However, I never can get a live person to answer their phone. I never get callbacks for appointment requests. I can call for months and never get a callback. When I call and ask to speak directly to Dr. Brian they refuse to let me speak to him or to have him return my calls. I have email, phoned, left messages and cannot get anyone to speak to me. My illness can be the death of me and his staff does not take it seriously

Worth the wait to get an appointment, best doctor I've ever seen show details Worth the wait to get an appointment, best doctor I've ever seen
Aug 4th, 2013

Initially I decided to see another doctor as the wait time to get an appointment for a new patient was close to 6 months. I realized that I needed a better doctor and scheduled an appointment and waited to see Dr. Berelowitz. He spent well over an hour with me, took an extremely detailed medical history and gave me a thorough examination. He detected a potentially serious heart issue that none of my other doctors noticed. During this visit Dr. Berelowitz ordered an ECG that was administered immediately and it confirmed my need to have my heart issues evaluated by a cardiologist. I would highly recommend Dr. Berelowitz as he listens to his patients' issues, is compassionate and knowledgeable.

Disillusioned patiend show details Disillusioned patiend
by Disillusioned patient on Feb 14th, 2013

The ability for this office to handle patients in an organized respectful manner has decreased dramatically. They recently moved offices and claimed they sent letters (which I never received). Their phone number is now disconnected with no forwarding message as to their new number. Appointments were canceled at the end of the year during their move and their office staff told you that you would get a call in early Jan to reschedule which never happened. They wouldn't even guarantee that they would still be accepting the same insurance. You have to chase their new number down to pratically beg for an appointment and the appoinment person says "like" every other word with an attitude problem.

Jan 21st, 2013

Dr. Berelowitz is an excellent doctor, however, being a patient there is very frustrating. When you are actually finally able to see him, the experience is typically good, howeverl, I am not sure it is worth continual appointment shifting. I have had several appts canceled only to get rescheduled for months from then! Their office makes you feel like you're lucky to be there rather than a valued patient. You jump through hoops to see the "best" endocrinologist in town but the headache is not always worth the care you get.

Mar 22nd, 2012

wonderful doc

Oct 21st, 2011

Dr Berelowitz has trested my son since he was 4yrs old he is now 22 yrs old the care from Dr Berelowitz was the best then and still is thank you Dr Berelowitz for saving my sons life.

A very satisfied patient show details A very satisfied patient
May 30th, 2011

Excellent Doctor!Excellent referrals, takes his time to listen to every concern you have and always quick to recommend more information on anythiong you need to know about. I have been with him for over 12 years.His staff is also very good. returns calls within a resonable time and actually does what they promise to do. calling in refills, contacting insurance etc.

Patient's Mom show details Patient's Mom
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Berelowitz is the best Endocronologist in Nevada. Everyone will tell you that. We went to him after going to another endocronologist, Dr. Berelowitz is kind, caring and very very knowledgeable, he is the greatest!!

Excellent is an understatement show details Excellent is an understatement
by Patricia Nicoson on Feb 23rd, 2011

I have been seen by this doctor for over ten years now. He is caring,listens to what you have to say, address your problems one by one, makes suggestions, not demands,always has the up to date knowledge on new prescriptions and does follow up testing to make sure the meds are working well.The wait time in the office is a little long but worth it. A good doctor doesn't rush through his patients. Dr. Berelowitz is beyond excellent in my opinion.

Too much trouble getting appointment show details Too much trouble getting appointment
by Greg Roehm on Oct 1st, 2010

This doctor and the staff is excellent, however, I have had my appointment cancelled on more than one occasion, a major incovenience. There are entirely too many patients for this doctor and it causes problems to include waiting too long to get into the office.

Jun 11th, 2010

It is extremely difficult to reach a live person when calling the office. You are prompted by the answering machine to leave a name and number. You have a 50-50 chance of anybody calling you back by the next business day! They need to have a human answering the phone!

by Mary Ann Webb on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Berelowitz is the best Endocrinologist in Las Vegas. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, professional and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Berelowitz and wish there were more doctors like him.

To Many Patients show details To Many Patients
Apr 8th, 2010

He's a real joke.

Dec 6th, 2009

Excellent doctor - great staff - can be difficult to get an appointment but only because he is so busy and takes his time with his patients - does not rush thru the appointment and has great follow-up

First Visit show details First Visit
by Guy Cottino on May 29th, 2008

I was highly impressed with Dr. Have only seen him once, but he was the most thorough of any doctor I have ever seen. Well worth the long wait to get an appointment - I understand why it is so long, as he is so good. I look forward to having him as my Dr.