A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berger, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Berger MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Brian Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Berger practices Radiation Oncology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Radiation Oncologists.