A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berger, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Berger MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Berger practice?
- Dr. Brian Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Berger practices Radiation Oncology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Radiation Oncologists.