A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans