A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Berry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian Berry practice?
- Dr. Brian Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Berry practices Pediatrics near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See University Place Pediatricians.