A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bethea is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bethea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bethea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Bethea MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian Bethea practice?
- Dr. Brian Bethea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bethea practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Baltimore, MD.
See Dallas Surgeons.