A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bethea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bethea is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bethea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethea graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bethea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bethea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Bethea practice?
Dr. Brian Bethea practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Cardiologists.