A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bhagat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhagat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhagat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Bhagat practice?
Dr. Brian Bhagat practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.