A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bhagat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhagat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Bhagat MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Brian Bhagat has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bhagat practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.