Dr. Brian Biggers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Biggers?

April 23rd, 2014

Awful experience. Unwilling to help after complications from surgery. Took no responsibility.

December 23rd, 2013

Patient Care/caring for his patient

Dr. Brian Biggers is an awesome physician. Dr. Biggers goes above and beyond what is expected from a Surgeon. If one of his patients is experiencing a medical crisis post op, one that was not the reason for his surgery, Dr. Biggers stays with the patient, running tests to determine the cause for the crisis and stays at he hospital until an answer is found/or the crisis has past. Dr. Biggers makes sure his patients are stable and in good hands before leaving the hospital. I will certainly recommend Dr. Brian Biggers to anyone who is in need of a great Surgeon.

August 12th, 2012

Saved my life wonderful wonderful doctor

I was sent to Dr Biggers at Cox after the dr at Skaggs could not help me (thank goodness). He had me in surgery for 3 abcessess on my large intestine. He told me every step of the surgery and although we expected a 3 hour operation it ended up 6 hours because of other complications that we caused by Skaggs hospital in Branson. He called in a Gyn specialist at 3 am in the morning to clean up the mess and this team is just wonderful. Bedside manner was great and he gave my daughter support that she so much needed. Never will I go into surgery without Dr Biggers.

June 1st, 2012

Bad experience with Dr. MIA

I waited 7 hours in the hospital prior to seeing Dr. Biggers. Unfortunately, he didn't show up. Instead, he called me for less than 3 minutes and we discussed my areas of pain over the phone. When I asked questions about my lab results, he admitted that he had not yet looked at my file. Further, his diagnosis was incorrect, according to the 2nd and 3rd opinions I sought from doctors/surgeons who met with me face-to-face. He was friendly over the phone, but in my opinion, phone doctors are substandard and need to take responsibility of making rounds.

January 19th, 2012

Dr Biggers is AMAZING!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Biggers for several months and through 2 painful surgeries. I can honestly say that he is the first person to give me HOPE after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Not only did he have the knowledge to treat me, his bedside manner was the BEST by far of any medical professional I have treated with. The Springfield area is very blessed to have such a well trained and caring doctor.

December 30th, 2011

DR. Biggers is excellent. Takes time to explain anything you need and is very caring and efficient. I felt very confident with him and can trust him with my health care which means a lot.

April 28th, 2011

Dr. Biggers is the BEST!!

I did a lot of research on surgeons before choosing Dr. Biggers as my surgeon for my breast cancer. Dr. Biggers has the right combination of compassion and knowledge. It is easy to talk to and a great listener. I have had one proceedure and 2 surgeries with Dr. Biggers and I am very pleased with the results.His staff is friendly and helpful as well.

February 8th, 2011

If there was an excellent plus category, this doctor would be there. He was my surgeon for breast cancer, and is a specialist in this area. My surgery went perfect and the attention I received from Dr. Biggers and his staff was phenomenal. I would highly recommend their services.

April 15th, 2016