A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bigler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bigler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Charles Bigler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Bigler practice?
- Dr. Brian Bigler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Bigler practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.