A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bigler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bigler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bigler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bigler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Bigler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Bigler practice?
- Dr. Brian Bigler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bigler practices Ophthalmology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Ophthalmologists.