A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bigler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bigler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bigler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Bigler practice?
Dr. Brian Bigler practices Ophthalmology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Paoli Ophthalmologists.