A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilchik
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bilchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bilchik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilchik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bilchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lown Cardiovascular Group, PC
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Zane Bilchik MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian Z. Bilchik practice?
- Dr. Brian Bilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Cardiologists.