A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bilchik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilchik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bilchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lown Cardiovascular Group, PC
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Zane Bilchik MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian Z. Bilchik practice?
- Dr. Brian Bilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Bilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Cardiologists.