A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bilchik, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilchik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bilchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lown Cardiovascular Group, PC
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bilchik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance