A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Birchenough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birchenough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birchenough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Birchenough, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchenough graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Birchenough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Birchenough MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Birchenough practice?
- Dr. Brian Birchenough has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Birchenough practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Radiologists.