A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Birchenough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Birchenough, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchenough graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Birchenough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Birchenough MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Birchenough practice?
- Dr. Brian Birchenough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Birchenough practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Fall River Radiologists.