Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
Appiontment
My experience was great with Dr. Bixler. I have not had any problems as yet. I did with another Dr. and that is why I see Dr. Bixler now. Bedside manner seems great, I have gotten an appointment the next day, 5-10 minute wait in office before being seen, Listens to what I have to say. I have recommended him to friends and family.

September 12th, 2013
Referrals
Recent episode involving office manager has left me wondering if I have the right doctor. I think Dr. Bixler is outstanding.Went for a scheduled appt. with another Dr.The person in that office sent two requests for a referral.Got nothing.She showed me the papers with two dates when she sent it.We could not be seen by the doctor. We went back to Dr. Bixler's office and was told they hadn't gotten them. She called said we were lied to.I don't believe that. I have had a similar experience in the past. She then said she would have sent the form,but didn't like the way she was talked to.I was standing next to this person when she made the telephone inquiry to Dr Bixler's office. She was not rude in any way. It is my opinion that she was being spiteful which affected the patient. Too bad. Great Dr. but poor staff.

August 20th, 2013
Dr, Bixler's for you.
Dr. Brian Bixler is definitely fixed on the needs of his patients. He is a courteous, kind, knowledgeable and capable physician, with his interest firmly set on the well being of those in his care. The office staff at his practice is capable and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Bixler to anyone seeking medical care.

February 21st, 2013
Great Dr.
Dr. Bixler is always available for me and includes my wife in his care plans. He spends a lot of time and I never feel rushed and I really think he cares about me and my health. I recommend Dr. B. Bixler to everyone who is looking for a thorough and caring Dr. My only complaint is his staff as they are very unorganized and forget to do things and will not admit their errors and are always pointing fingers. Sometimes when I call I feel like I am a bother with them and they seem to forget it is the patients that pay their pay checks!

October 13th, 2011
Sad
It took me a very long time to find a doctor since moving to this area and I was thrilled when I found Dr. Bixler. I am also very sad he is not practicing at this time and I so hope he returns to his practice soon. Since it is impossible to get any information regarding his possible return his patients have been left in the dark, so to speak, and that saddens me even more.

May 3rd, 2011
Patricia Shannon
It took me a very long time to find a doctor that I felt I could really trust and that chooses to care about his patients. Dr. Bixler is not currently in his office practicing what I believe he does best and this saddens me. I am hoping that he will once again be able to return and be my Health Care Guardian. There is no other like him.