A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blair
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Blair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Blair has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Blair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Blair practice?
- Dr. Brian Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murrells Inlet, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Surgeons.