A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Blatt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Todd Blatt DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Brian Blatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Blatt practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.