A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Blatt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Todd Blatt DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Brian Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Blatt practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.