A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Blatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Todd Blatt DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Brian Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Blatt practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.