Dr. Brian Blatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Blatt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Great doctor!

Great listener and explains everything in great detail. Everyone is very nice in office and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend

September 2nd, 2016

Really good people doing good things

Dr. Blatt is very direct, very thoughtful and takes time to be sure he has communicated (both telling & listening). His staff are all wonderful people they take an interest in you.

May 2nd, 2016

We were very pleased with our visit and information we learned from Dr. Blatt

May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Blatt is a great doctor - I followed him from his old practice to his new one.

January 17th, 2016

From the moment I walk in the front door of Harmony Heart Group, I am met with a courteous, nice, professional front office staff. They always great me with the warmest, sincere greeting and take care of all my questions and appointment needs. These women are fabulous! Waiting in the waiting room is a pleasurable experience, too. The waiting room is clean, stocked with magazines and has television viewing if that's your thing. The Group also provides internet service for its patients. I always appreciate that because I always have things I need to research and catch up on. When Rose calls me back for my appointment with Dr. Blatt, she greets me by name, with a warm friendly smile and makes me feel at ease. I always look forward to seeing Rose. She is a wonderful person who cares greatly for each and every patient. She has a warm, bubbly personality and is friendly and professional. Dr. Blatt is a remarkable diagnostician and cardiologist. He is kind, caring and the utmost professional. I know I am in great hands when I am with him. He takes time to listen to complaints and concerns. Dr. Blatt takes time to explain everything carefully and clearly ensuring that I understand his diagnosis and instructions. I am very grateful to have Dr. Blatt as my cardiologist and to have the care and support of his staff. If you are looking for a cardiologist you cannot go wrong by going to the Harmony Heart Group. Thank you for everything, Harmony Heart Group.

January 14th, 2016

He is a gifted interventionist.

This doctor is an expert in electrical cardiac intervention. He cured me of A-Flutter with the Radio frequency procedure on the first try. I love to visit with him because he is so keen with his analysis.

May 15th, 2017