Dr. Brian Block MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
Has the personality of a dead fish. Doesn't care about his patients. Definite no-no.

April 24th, 2014
I was very happy with Dr. Block. He is straight forward and no nonsense. The office was helpful with filling out necessary paperwork for my injury.

March 10th, 2009
Knowledgeable and informative... with a good sense of humor. I trust him!

May 7th, 2008
Courtesy is not both ways
If you have an appointment you better not be one minute late. If you are, you will have to reschedule. This I found was rediculas because I had to wait a long time to be seen by the doctor when I was early (even past my appointment time) and the same courtesy was not returned to me. I also want to add you will not see Dr Block except for your first visit for about 5 minutes. If you are requiring a proceedure, he is in and out without any conversation. His staff does everything including writing prescriptions. When I was asked to describe my pain, and I said my knee is a new pain since my back surgery, I was told by his CRNP to loose weight. I had already lost 30 pounds but that was not noted. Another thing was I was changing insurance so there was a transitional period before it showed active, however I still had the insurance, I was told I eeded cash or check before I could be seen for my prescriptions. I had to go to the office every month to pick up the prescriptions and they did not take a blood pressure blood tests or nothing except the 2 prescriptions were handed to me by the CRNP. They do not care if you are in pain or not. They want your money or no pain aid, no billing and i add I did not owe a dime ever! I paid in full every visit. I felt when I need the aid the most the doctor was not there for me. I was 3 minutes late and was treated like the plague and asked to reschedule. Last but not least I want to make you aware of 3 offices he has. 2 are on Balona ave. One time I was late because I went to the office I first met the doctor at GBMC. I was told I did not have an appt there I was to go to Balona Ave. So I went to the Spine Center on Balona Ave and was told again I did not have an appt there. I was told I was to go to the other office on Balona Ave. After an hour of run around and having so much pain in walking the distances, I was going to be turned away for being late. It was only after I explained I did not know they had 3 offices. I hope your experience is better than mine. My summary of it all is don't be late (parking is very difficult) or don't loose your insurance because you will suffer...they do not care about anything but money!